Thursday, January 11, 2007

From Beautiful to Delicious


Our very fashionable Jackie loved the Necklace so much, she said, I trade you a delicious wine, a wine I'm so proud of selling, and I know you will love.
Let me tell you about this wine she said.

This Wine is dense and dark, youthful, purple-red in color, this initial 2002 vintage of J. Lohr Carol's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon has powerful aromas of black currants, cherries and licorice with a complex bouquet of vanilla, tar, graphite and charry oak. Carol'’s Vineyard delivers a dense, yet incredibly supple structure reminiscent of Bordeaux'’s finest Cabernet Sauvignon-based wines.

Wow I said, and she continued on...

Carol's Vineyard lies in northern St. Helena, comprised of 16.4 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon (Clone 337 on 3309 rootstock) and 4.3 acres of Petit Verdot (Clone 400 on 3309 rootstock). The well-drained, gravelly, sandy loam soil and "Bordeaux" like climate of the Napa Valley is ideally suited to produce luxury-quality Cabernet fruit.

Wel... I was sold...

I think I'm going to keep this one...



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home